DocuSign + Passcreator Integrations
In a matter of minutes and without a single line of code, Zapier allows you to automatically send info between DocuSign and Passcreator.
It's easy to connect DocuSign + Passcreator and requires absolutely zero coding experience—the only limit is your own imagination.
All Triggers & Actions
Triggers when an envelope is sent or completed. NOTE: This trigger only checks for new envelopes every 15 minutes.
Triggers when a new app scan has been recorded in Passcreator. This will either happen when you use the Passcreator Companion App or when a scan is created using the API.
Triggers when a pass is marked voided, means the barcode is greyed out and the pass is no longer valid.
Triggers when a user deletes a Wallet pass from his Smartphone or deactivates Push Notifications.
Triggers when a new folder is created.
Triggers when a new Wallet pass is created within Passcreator.
Triggers when a user saves a pass on his Smartphone and registers for push notifications.
- Step 1: Authenticate DocuSign + Passcreator.(30 seconds)
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.(15 seconds)
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.(15 seconds)
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.(2 minutes)
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.