Docsify Help & Support
What Docsify Triggers and Actions are Supported
- New Email Opened - Trigger when the email was opened.
- New Document Downloaded - Trigger when the document was downloaded.
- New Link Clicked - Trigger when the link was clicked.
- New Document Opened - Trigger when the document was opened.
- New File Downloaded - Trigger when the file was downloaded.
- New Document Viewed - Trigger when the document was viewed.
- None yet!
- None yet!
How to Get Started with Docsify on Zapier
When you start creating a Docsify Zap, you will be asked to connect your Docsify account.
Next, you'll be asked to enter your Docsify API key.
To locate your API Key in your Docsify account, please follow these steps:
- Log into your app account.
- Click "Settings" from the Top Menu.
- Choose "API".
- Copy Personal API Token to your clipboard
Paste your key back into your Zapier account and then “Continue”.
If all steps were successful your Docsify account will now be successfully connected.
Popular Things to do with Docsify
Common Problems with Docsify on Zapier
Does the app need any special plan pricing?#
You can start using Docsify ZAPs just from $9/month within Pro plan https://docsify.net/pricing
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message