How to connect DeepCrawl + Formstack
Zapier lets you send info between DeepCrawl and Formstack automatically—no code required.
Triggers when a new crawl is completed in a selected project.
Creates a project in a selected account.
- New Completed CrawlTriggers when a new crawl is completed in a selected project.TriggerScheduled
- New TaskTriggers when a new task is created.TriggerScheduled
- Create ProjectCreates a project in a selected account.ActionScheduled
- Start CrawlStarts a crawl in a selected project.ActionScheduled
- New FormTriggers when a new form is added.TriggerScheduled
- New SubmissionTriggers when a new added submission for a form is submitted. Uses webhooks for instant triggering.TriggerInstant
- Create SubmissionCreates a submission for a form in FormStack.ActionScheduled
- Step 1: Authenticate DeepCrawl + Formstack.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Get started for free
You can't add more hours to the day. Zapier is the next best thing.