DealMachine Help & Support
What DealMachine Triggers and Actions are Supported
- New Owner Email Address - Triggers when a new property owner's email address is added.
- New Owner Address - Triggers when a property owner address is added to a new or existing deal.
- Deal Status Changed - Triggers when a deal changes to a new status.
- New Deal - Triggers when a new deal is created.
- New Owner Phone Number - Triggers when a new property owner's phone number is added.
- Mail Status Changed - Triggers when a delivered mail item changes to a new status.
- New Team Members - Triggers when a new member joins your team.
- None yet!
- None yet!
How to Get Started with DealMachine on Zapier
When you start creating a DealMachine Zap, you will be asked to connect your DealMachine account.
When you click connect, you will then be asked to enter your DealMachine username and password.
If those steps were correct, you'll get sent back to your Zap where you will now have your DealMachine account successfully connected!
Popular Things to do with DealMachine
Common Problems with DealMachine on Zapier
Does DealMachine need any special plan pricing?#
A basic DealMachine plan is $49 a month. You can use Zapier during your 14 day free trial but once you've canceled your account DealMachine will no longer work on Zapier.
Does DealMachine need any special account permissions?#
To use Zapier, you'll need to be either an admin on the DealMachine account or a team owner. DealFinders and partners cannot use Zapier integrations.
Does DealMachine have a help page for Zapier already?#
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message