Coupon Carrier Help & Support
What Coupon Carrier Triggers and Actions are Supported
- New Code Usage - Triggers when a code is marked as used, either through an e-commerce order, QR Scanner, or Mark-As-Used button.
- None yet!
- Assign a Code - Picks and returns a code from a specified code list for a unique user.
- Mark a Code as Used - Mark a code in the specified Code List as used.
- Send a Code Email - Trigger an active Code Email, containing a unique code, to be sent to an email address.
- Get Code List Statistics - Fetch the current statistics for a specified code list. It includes the number of delivered and remaining codes.
- Create a Redeem Link - Creates a unique link to a landing page where the user can see their unique code.
How to Get Started with Coupon Carrier on Zapier
When you start creating a Coupon Carrier Zap, you will be asked to connect your Coupon Carrier account.
Next, you'll be asked to enter your Coupon Carrier API key.
To locate your API Key in your Coupon Carrier account, please follow these steps:
- Log into your Coupon Carrier account.
- Go to the "API Key" section under the account menu.
- Copy the API key to your clipboard.
Paste your key back into your Zapier account and then “Continue."
If all steps were successful your Coupon Carrier account will now be successfully connected.
Popular Things to do with Coupon Carrier
Common Problems with Coupon Carrier on Zapier
How can I setup a unique coupon code distribution?#
Here's a help article about that:
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message