How to connect CONSENSUS + Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM
Zapier lets you send info between CONSENSUS and Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- Free forever for core features
- 14 day trial for premium features & apps
Quickly automate CONSENSUS and Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM workflows with Zapier's templates
Our most popular Zap!
Create contacts in Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM from new demos watched in CONSENSUSCreate contacts in Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM from new demos watched in CONSENSUSPremium
Create contacts in Microsoft Dynamics365 CRM from new CONSENSUS leadsCreate contacts in Microsoft Dynamics365 CRM from new CONSENSUS leadsPremium
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
Triggers when a demo is watched from Sales Accelerator.Try ItTriggerInstant
Triggers when a new account is created.Try ItTriggerScheduled
Triggers when a contact has been updated.Try ItTriggerScheduled
Triggers when a lead has been updated.Try ItTriggerScheduled
Triggers when a new lead is collected in Consensus.Try ItTriggerInstant
Triggers when a new contact is created.Try ItTriggerScheduled
Triggers when a new lead is created.Try ItTriggerScheduled
Triggers when a new opportunity is created.Try ItTriggerScheduled
How CONSENSUS + Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM Integrations Work
- Step 1: Authenticate CONSENSUS and Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Get started for free
You can't add more hours to the day. Zapier is the next best thing.