How to connect ClockShark + Docparser
Zapier lets you send info between ClockShark and Docparser automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Clock InTriggers when an employee clocks in.Trigger
- New Clock OutTriggers when an employee clocks out.Trigger
- New Job AddedTriggers when a job is created.Trigger
- New NotificationTriggers when an administrator notification occurs.Trigger
- New ScheduleTriggers when a schedule is created.Trigger
- New Task AddedTriggers when a task is created.Trigger
- Create JobCreates a new job.Action
- Create TaskCreates a new task.Action
Triggers whenever a new Document is processed and parsed data is available.
Triggers whenever a new Document is processed and parsed table rows are available.
Fetches a new document from a publicly accessible URL and imports it into Docparser to begin parsing. (To receive the parsing results, you'll need a separate Zap listening for the "New Parsed Data Available" Trigger).
Uploads a new document to Docparser which will immediately begin parsing after reception. (To receive the parsing results, you'll need a separate Zap listening for the "New Parsed Data Available" Trigger).
- Step 1: Authenticate ClockShark and Docparser.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.