CallRail Help & Support
What CallRail Triggers and Actions are Supported?
- Phone Call Completed - Triggers shortly after an inbound phone call is completed and includes post call fields (e.g. recording URL, duration, etc.).
- Company Created - Triggers when a new Company is created.
- SMS Sent - Triggers when an SMS message is sent.
- Form Capture Tagged - A form capture is tagged.
- Phone Call Tagged - Triggers when a phone call is tagged.
- Phone Call Marked as Spam - Triggers when a phone call is marked as "Spam".
- Phone Call Started - Triggers when an inbound phone call is started.
- Source Tracker Created - Triggers when a Source Tracker is created.
- User Created - Triggers when a User is created.
- Form Captured - A form is captured.
- SMS Received - Triggers when an SMS message is received.
- Session Tracker Created - Triggers when a new Session Tracker is created.
- None yet!
How to Get Started with CallRail on Zapier
To get started with APP on Zapier, first you will need to click to connect your CallRail account to use with your Zap.
You’ll now be asked to log into your CallRail account (unless you are already logged in).
Finally, you will be asked to give Zapier permission to access your account. Click “Authorize” to continue.
If all steps were successful your CallRail account will now be successfully connected.
Popular Things To Do With CallRail
Common Problems with CallRail
I want to filter missed calls#
CallRail sends a field called
answered that can be filtered on to exclude missed calls or to only trigger on missed calls. In order to only get missed calls to trigger your zap, you'll want to set it up like this:
If you want to exclude missed calls, change the filter to look for "Text Contains" "True".
Trouble retrieving content from my account#
Unfortunately, the CallRail integration with Zapier will only support one agency per connection. If the user you connect to Zapier has multiple agencies, only one will be used to retrieve data. This can lead to unexpected behavior, such as a shortened list of companies or errors retrieving companies in the first place.
In order to work around this problem, you can create a new user that only has access to the desired agency. When this user is connected to Zapier, it will always retrieve data from the correct agency.
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message