Post new Eventbrite events to Buffer with shortened URLs
When this happens
Step 1: New Event
Then do this
Step 2: Add to Buffer
Let your social media followers know about your new events right away. This Zap will automatically post your new Eventbrite events to Buffer, with shortened URLs. That way, you don't have to spend time manually shortening URLs before sharing them on social media.
How this Eventbrite-Buffer integration works
- A new Eventbrite event is created
- Zapier shortens the URL of the event page
- Zapier adds the post to Buffer
- Formatter by Zapier
- New EventTriggers when a new event is created and marked as live within an organization.Trigger
- New Attendee Check-InTriggers when an attendee checks into an event.Trigger
- New Attendee RegisteredTriggers when an attendee orders a ticket for an event.Trigger
- New OrderTriggers when a new order is placed for tickets to an event. This contains only the top level financial and transactional information.Trigger
- Create EventCreates an event within an organization.Action
- Find EventFinds an event within an organization.Action
- Find or Create EventFinds an event within an organization.Action
- New Buffer ItemTriggers when there is a new item in the BufferTrigger
Triggers when a new profile is added.
Add an item to your Buffer, scheduled at a specific time in the future.
Add an item to your Buffer or send an update immediately to any of your Buffer profiles.