How to connect Attach + KiSSFLOW
Zapier lets you send info between Attach and KiSSFLOW automatically—no code required.
Triggers when a new document is uploaded.
Approve a request to move it to its next step in the workflow process.
- Visit ClosedTriggers when a visit to a document is closed or ended.Trigger
- New DocumentTriggers when a new document is uploaded.Trigger
- New VisitTriggers when a document receives a new visit.Trigger
- Create DocumentCreates a new document.Action
- Create LinkCreates a new link related to a document of your choice.Action
- Change of Workflow StepTriggers when a request in a particular workflow process moves from one step to another step. The action performed to initiate this move like Approve or Reject will be provided as an additional input to the trigger.Trigger
- Approve a RequestApprove a request to move it to its next step in the workflow process.Action
- Submit a New RequestInitiates a new request for a chosen process , populates requisite fields and then submits the request for processing.Action
Creates a new request for a chosen process , populates requisite fields and saves it in the 'Draft' folder of KiSSFLOW.
- Step 1: Authenticate Attach + KiSSFLOW.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.