Appointy + PayPal Integrations
In a matter of minutes and without a single line of code, Zapier allows you to automatically send info between Appointy and PayPal.
It's easy to connect Appointy + PayPal and requires absolutely zero coding experience—the only limit is your own imagination.
All Triggers & Actions
Triggers when an appointment is cancelled.
Triggers when an appointment is updated (Rescheduled, Staff changed, Duration changed).
Only successfully completed payments trigger this.
Only refunded payments trigger this.
Triggers when an appointment is created.
Triggers when a new customer is created.
Only successfully completed payments trigger this (with line item support).
All Merchant Transactions, regardless of status, trigger this.
- Step 1: Authenticate Appointy + PayPal.(30 seconds)
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.(15 seconds)
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.(15 seconds)
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.(2 minutes)
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.