Appointy Help & Support
What Appointy Triggers and Actions are Supported
- New Appointment - Triggers when an appointment is created.
- Appointment Cancelled - Triggers when an appointment is cancelled.
- Appointment Changed - Triggers when an appointment is updated (Rescheduled, Staff changed, Duration changed).
- New Customer - Triggers when a new customer is created.
- None yet!
- Create Customer - Creates a new Customer.
How to Get Started with Appointy on Zapier
When you start creating a Appointy Zap, you will be asked to connect your Appointy account.
You’ll now be asked to log into your Appointy account (unless you are already logged in).
Finally, you will be asked to give Zapier permission to access your account. Click "Allow” to continue.
If all steps were successful your Appointy account will now be successfully connected.
Popular Things to do with Appointy
Common Problems with Appointy on Zapier
"New Appointment" Zap doesn't trigger when a new appointment is created#
Appointy's integration with Zapier works best with their new interface; be sure to use
https://booking.appointy.com/XYZ instead of
https://XYZ.appointy.com when creating new appointments for the best results.
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message