How to connect Amazon SNS + OpsGenie
Zapier lets you send info between Amazon SNS and OpsGenie automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New JSON MessageTriggers when a new JSON message is sent on a topic and parses the message body as JSON. Automatically manages the subscription.Trigger
- New MessageTriggers when a new message is sent on a topic. Automatically manages the subscription.Trigger
- New SubscriptionTriggers when you add a new subscription.Trigger
- New TopicTriggers when you add a new topic.Trigger
- Create JSON MessageCreate a new JSON message using data from the source trigger.Action
- Create MessageCreate a new message.Action
- Create TopicCreate a new topic.Action
- Create AlertCreates an alert at OpsGenie.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate Amazon SNS and OpsGenie.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
OpsGenie extends IT Operations Management to mobile devices. OpsGenie gets alerts from IT management systems and notify the users via iPhone/Android push notifications, email, text messages and voice to text phone calls. OpsGenie automates the notification process, empowering users to receive alert notifications and rapidly respond to them directly from OpsGenie apps.