How to connect Amazon Alexa + Samepage
Zapier lets you send info between Amazon Alexa and Samepage automatically—no code required.
- Trigger Phrase SpokenTriggers when you ask Alexa to trigger a zap with your trigger phrase. Requires the Zapier skill on an Alexa enabled device.Trigger
- Create DiscussionCreates a new Discussion in a specific Folder.Action
- Create EventCreates a new event to a specific Calendar, Page, Sheet or Mindmap agenda.Action
- Create FolderCreates a new folder in your organization.Action
- Create PageCreates a new page in a specific folder.Action
- Create TaskCreates a new task to a specific task board, page, sheet or calendar agenda.Action
- [Old Samepage] Post Page Chat MessagePosts a new chat message to a specific page in a team.Action
- Post Chat MessagePosts a new chat message to a specific Page, Task Board, Sheet, Mindmap, Calendar or Chat document.Action
Creates a new team in your organization.
Posts a new chat message to a specific team.
Creates a new page in a specific team.
Creates a new task in a specific team.
- Step 1: Authenticate Amazon Alexa and Samepage.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.