How to connect Amazon Alexa + OneSignal
Zapier lets you send info between Amazon Alexa and OneSignal automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- Trigger Phrase SpokenTriggers when you ask Alexa to trigger a zap with your trigger phrase. Requires the Zapier skill on an Alexa enabled device.Trigger
- New Notification CreatedTriggers when you have one or more new notifications created.Trigger
- Send Push NotificationSend a simple push notification to all devices.Action
- Send Advanced Push NotificationSends a new push notification to one or more devices with advanced settings.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate Amazon Alexa and OneSignal.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
OneSignal is a simple and smart service that send push notifications across all platforms. OneSignal features reliable delivery of millions of notifications, segmentation and targeting, automated delivery, localization, support for all major app development tools, and real time analytics.