How to connect Agent Response + Formatter by Zapier
Zapier lets you send info between Agent Response and Formatter by Zapier automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- Free forever for core features
- 14 day trial for premium features & apps
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
Form Completed by Lead
Triggers when a lead fills in an Agent Response form.Try ItTriggerScheduled
The Agent Response office ID you wish to add the enquiry to.
The email address of the lead
Type of EnquiryRequired
The type of enquiry.
The name of the lead
The telephone number of the lead
Any additional information the lead has sent.
The property address that the lead is interested in.
New Portal Entry
Triggers when a lead has been parsed from a portal such as Right Move, On The Market, etc.Try ItTriggerScheduled
How Agent Response + Formatter by Zapier Integrations Work
- Step 1: Authenticate Agent Response and Formatter by Zapier.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Data isn't always in the format you need. Perhaps a date is in International format, but your app needs it in American format. Or maybe you need to Title Case a subject, truncate text for a Tweet, or turn Markdown text into HTML for your blog. Zapier's Formatter tool can help.
Get started for free
You can't add more hours to the day. Zapier is the next best thing.