How to connect Adafruit IO + VoIPstudio
Zapier lets you send info between Adafruit IO and VoIPstudio automatically—no code required.
- Get Feed DataTriggers on new feed data.Trigger
- Create Feed DataSends data to a feed.Action
- Call ConnectedTriggers when a new call is successfully connected.Trigger
- Call EndedTriggers when call is finished.Trigger
- Call TrackingTriggers when call associated with Call Tracking campaign visits is finished.Trigger
- Missed CallTriggers when there is a new missed call.Trigger
- New Call RecordingTriggers when a new call recording is created.Trigger
- New VoicemailTriggers when a new voicemail is created.Trigger
Triggers when there is a new received SMS.
Creates a private or global contact.
Make a new call to number in E164 format.
Sends a SMS message.
- Step 1: Authenticate Adafruit IO and VoIPstudio.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.