How to connect Acquire (Legacy) + OneDrive
Zapier lets you send info between Acquire (Legacy) and OneDrive automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
Triggers when an agent ends a chat with a visitor.
automatically do this!
Creates a new folder.
- Chat EndedTriggers when an agent ends a chat with a visitor.Trigger
- New FileTriggers when a new file is added in a folder.Trigger
- New FolderTriggers when a new folder is added.Trigger
- Upload FileUpload an existing file or attachment not bigger than 60 MB.Action
- Create FolderCreates a new folder.Action
- Create New Text FileCreates a brand new text file from plain text content you specify.Action
- Find FileFinds a file by name.Action
- Find FolderFinds a folder by name.Action
Finds a file by name.
Finds a folder by name.
- Step 1: Authenticate Acquire (Legacy) + OneDrive.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.