Zapier Cookie Notice
Some cookies last only for the duration of your web session and expire when you exit your browser (i.e. session cookies); other cookies may last for longer than your web session, including after you exit your browser, for example by remembering you when you return to our website (i.e. persistent cookies).
Types of Cookies We Use
- Core: These cookies are necessary for the Site and Services to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
Analytics and functional Cookies
- Preferences and Settings: These cookies enable the Site and Services to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
- Sign-in and Authentication: When you sign into a Site or Services, we store a unique ID number and the time you signed in on your device. This cookie allows you to move from page to page without having to sign in again on each page. You can also save your sign-in information, so you do not have to sign in each time you return to the site.
- Analytics: These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve the performance of our Site and Services. They help us to know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies we will not know when you have visited our site, and will not be able to monitor its performance.
- Interest-Based Advertising: These cookies may be set through our Site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.
- Social Media Cookies: These cookies are set by a range of social media services that we have added to the Site and Services to enable you to share our content with your friends and networks. They are capable of tracking your browser across other sites and building up a profile of your interests. This may impact the content and messages you see on other websites you visit. If you do not allow these cookies you may not be able to use or see these sharing tools.
How to Control Cookies
Most browsers are initially set to accept cookies. You can disable cookies by changing your browser settings. It may also be possible to configure your browser settings to enable acceptance of specific cookies or to notify you each time a new cookie is about to be stored on your computer, enabling you to decide whether to accept or reject the cookie.
There are various resources available to you manage cookies. In most modern browsers, you can block or delete cookies by clicking Settings > Privacy > Cookies. Instructions for blocking or deleting cookies in other browsers may be available in each browser’s privacy or help documentation. You can also disable or delete the stored data used by technology similar to cookies, such as Local Shared Objects or Flash cookies, by managing your browser’s “add-on settings” or visiting the website of its manufacturer. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.aboutcookies.org.
Some of our cookies are necessary to access the essential features of the Site or Services. We recommend that you leave cookies enabled. If cookies are disabled, it may mean that you experience reduced functionality, cannot sign in to use certain features, or preferences may be lost.