Zoho WorkDrive Help & Support
What Zoho WorkDrive Triggers and Actions are Supported
- New Folder - Triggers when a new folder is created.
- New Team Folder - Triggers when a new team folder is created.
- New File in Folder - Triggers when a new file is added to a folder.
- Find File by Keyword - Finds a file by a phrase or keyword. We'll look for the search terms in both file name and content.
- Find Folder - Finds a specific folder by name.
- Find File by Name - Finds a specific file by name.
- Create File From Text - Creates a new text (.txt) file from the plain text you enter.
- Create Folder - Creates a new folder at the path you specify.
- Create Team Folder - Creates a new team folder.
- Upload File - Uploads an existing file or attachment.
How to Get Started with Zoho WorkDrive on Zapier
When you start creating a Zoho WorkDrive Zap, you will be asked to connect your Zoho WorkDrive account.
You'll be asked what domain your Zoho account resides in:
You’ll now be asked to log into your Zoho WorkDrive account (unless you are already logged in).
Finally, you will be asked to give Zapier permission to access your account. Click "Accept” to continue.
If all steps were successful your Zoho WorkDrive account will now be successfully connected.
Popular Things to do with Zoho WorkDrive
Common Problems with Zoho WorkDrive on Zapier
We don't have any common problems documented yet, but feel free to contact us so we can help you personally!
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message