Wootric - Features, Pricing, Alternatives, and More
Wondering what your customers think of your brand? You could ask them—but it's tough to get people to reply to your emails or fill out lengthy surveys. And then you'll have to sort through every response to organize and figure out what people really want from your brand.
Net Promoter Score surveys—or NPS for short—are a simpler way to get feedback. You'll ask your customers only one question, with a number scale for feedback. That simpler survey is more likely to get filled out, and will give you directly actionable feedback without having to look through each survey.
Wootric gives you an incredibly easy way to get this feedback. Sign up for an account and you automatically get a completed NPS survey. If you want, you could add Wootric to your website or share the survey with your customers via email without changing anything about the survey.
Want to get more detailed feedback? You can then go tweak the survey, adding the exact question and phrasing you want to use. Wootric can then ask customers for an additional comment—with an option to ask a different question to those who give your company a low, middle, or high rating. And, finally, you can ask people to share their review, perhaps only if they left a high rating to make sure your best reviews get shared.
Back in Wootric's dashboard, you can see a quick overview of your company's NPS score and the ratio of ratings from your customers. Tap the Trends tab to get a look at how things have changed over time, and how your ratings looked in the past. Or, to dig deeper into your customers' thoughts, the Feedback tab organizes the comments from survey responses into an inbox. You can read through then archive each one, or add notes to important comments to perhaps list when you've reached out or changed something as a result. You can also add tags to organize responses—a great way to build a quick list of the best praise or most actionable criticism you get from customers.
It's not as flexible as normal surveys, but that's the point of NPS. You'll get one number that will help you hone your product focus and deliver what your customers expect. And with the customizable comment and sharing tools and the feedback inbox, Wootric helps you both get your NPS score and act on what it shows.
Learn more about NPS in our Guide to NPS, the "One Number You Need to Grow"
Do More With Wootric
Zapier allows you to instantly connect Wootric with 1,500+ apps to automate your work and find productivity super powers.
- Quickly create NPS and customer satisfaction surveys
- Ask for additional comments and social shares depending on rating
- Sort feedback, then add notes and tags to list your most important responses
- See your feedback trends over time
- Free for unlimited responses for 1 domain, 1 channel (from web, mobile, or email) with up to 25k monthly active users or 1 million website visitors
- $99/month Essential plan with Free plan features plus data export options and automated survey triggers
- $249/month Pro plan for Essential features with 2 channels plus data segmentation, tagging, and API access
- Enterprise plans available for unlimited traffic, SMS surveys, multiple languages, and more
Annual plans available for $89 and $224/month, respectively