How to connect Azure Web Apps + YouCanBook.Me
Zapier lets you send info between Azure Web Apps and YouCanBook.Me automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Web App DeploymentTriggers whenever a Git, Mercurial or Dropbox deployment to a Windows Azure Web Site completes (whether it succeeds or fails). Useful for Continuous Deployment workflows.Trigger
- New Triggered WebJob RunTriggers whenever your scheduled or on-demand WebJob completes a run.Trigger
- Updated (Cancelled) BookingFires when you or your user cancels the booking through our systemTrigger
- New BookingFires every time someone makes a booking with you through YouCanBook.MeTrigger
- Updated (Rescheduled) BookingFires whenever a booking is rescheduled through our systemTrigger
- Create VoucherIssue a voucher or coupon for one of your profiles. Trigger this action with the correct code whenever you sell a booking voucher to someone. If you have set up vouchers in that profile's settings, the user will then be able to make a booking using it.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate Azure Web Apps and YouCanBook.Me.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.