Wealthbox CRM Help & Support
What Wealthbox CRM Triggers and Actions are Supported?
- New Task - Triggers when a new task is created.
- New Event - Triggers when a new event is created.
- New Workflow - Triggers when a new workflow is created.
- New Project - Triggers when a new project is created.
- Task Complete - Triggers when a Task has been completed. Non-repeating tasks only.
- New Note - Triggers when a new note is created.
- New Contact - Triggers when a new contact is created.
- New Comment - Triggers when a new comment is created.
- Workflow Step Complete - Triggers when an existing workflow step is completed.
- New Opportunity - Triggers when a new opportunity is created.
- Find Contact - Find a contact.
- Create Project - Creates a new project.
- Create Contact - Creates a new contact.
- Create Event - Creates a new event.
- Create Opportunity - Creates a new opportunity.
- Start Workflow - Start a new workflow for a contact, project, or opportunity — based on a workflow template you have created in Wealthbox.
- Create Task - Creates a new task.
- Create Note - Creates a new note.
- Create Household - Creates a new household.
- Add Member to Household - Adds a new family member to a household.
How to Get Started with Wealthbox CRM on Zapier
To get started with Wealthbox CRM on Zapier, first you will need to click to connect your Wealthbox CRM account to use with your Zap.
Next, you'll be asked to enter your Wealthbox CRM's API key.
To locate your API Key in your Wealthbox CRM account, please follow these steps:
- Log into Wealthbox.
- Click the gear icon in the top menu.
- Click "Personal Settings".
- Click "API Access".
- Click "Create Access Token".
- Copy the generated API token.
Paste your key back into your Zapier account and then “Continue”. If your API was entered correctly your Wealthbox CRM account will now be successfully connected.
Popular Things to do with Wealthbox CRM
Common Problems with Wealthbox CRM on Zapier
We don't have any common problems documented yet, but feel free to contact us so we can help you personally!
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message