How to connect WaiverForever + Cyberimpact
Zapier lets you send info between WaiverForever and Cyberimpact automatically—no code required.
Triggers when a signed waiver has been accepted.
Adds a specific member to selected groups.
- New Waiver SignedTriggers when a signed waiver has been accepted.Trigger
- Create Tracking Waiver RequestCreate a tracking waiver request for the chosen template, you can either use the generated URL directly or track yourself with the generated tracking id.Action
- New GroupTriggers when a new group is added.Trigger
- New Group MemberTriggers when a new group member is added.Trigger
- New MemberTriggers when a new member is added.Trigger
- Add a New GroupAdd a new static group in your account.Action
- Add a Member to GroupsAdds a specific member to selected groups.Action
- Add a New MemberAdd a new member in your account. To use this method you must first get the authorization, please contact our staff.Action
Send an optin email to the specified email address, creating the member if not already existing and adding it to the specified list of groups.
Find an existing member.
Find or Create Member
- Step 1: Authenticate WaiverForever + Cyberimpact.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.