How to connect Virtuous CRM + GivingFuel
Zapier lets you send info between Virtuous CRM and GivingFuel automatically—no code required.
- New or Updated ContactTriggers when a contact is created and/or updated.Trigger
- New or Updated GiftTriggers when a gift is created and/or updated.Trigger
- Create ContactCreates a contact.Action
- Create GiftCreates a gift.Action
- Find a ContactFinds a contact by email or reference source and identifierAction
- Find ContactFind a contact by email or reference. Optionally, create one if none are found.Action
- New DonationTriggers when a new donation is submitted.Trigger
- New Recurring TransactionTriggers when a recurring donation is processed. Please note with the first instance of a recurring donation, the donation will be a "New Donation." and not this Trigger.Trigger
Triggers when an SMS donation is processed. Please note for the first donation for new SMS donors, the donation will be a "New Donation." and not this Trigger.
- Step 1: Authenticate Virtuous CRM and GivingFuel.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.