How to connect Uscreen + Vimeo
Zapier lets you send info between Uscreen and Vimeo automatically—no code required.
- Paid OrderTriggers when a payment is processed for subscriptions, bundles, or content.Trigger
- Canceled SubscriptionTriggers when a subscription is canceled for a user.Trigger
- New UserTriggers when a new user is added to your storefront.Trigger
- User UpdatedTriggers when a user is updated.Trigger
- Began to Play VideoTriggers when a user plays a video for the first time.Trigger
- Create UserCreates a new user and optionally sends them a welcome email to your storefront.Action
- Assign User AccessAssigns a bundle or subscription to a customer. Creates a new customer if one doesn't exist.Action
- New Video I've LikedTriggers when I like a new video.Trigger
Triggers when I add a new video!
Triggers when a new video is added that matches a search.
Triggers when another users (your choice) adds a video.
Upload a video to your Vimeo account. You need to ensure that your Vimeo account has sufficient quota to store the video.
- Step 1: Authenticate Uscreen and Vimeo.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.