How to connect Typeform + SOLAPI
Zapier lets you send info between Typeform and SOLAPI automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New EntryTriggers when a form is submitted.Trigger
- Create an Empty FormCreates a new empty form.Action
- Duplicates an Existing FormDuplicates an existing formAction
- Update Dropdown, Multiple Choice or Ranking Question OptionsUpdate Dropdown, Multiple Choice or Ranking Question OptionsAction
- Lookup ResponsesLooks up responses for a given criteria.Action
- Kakao Message - Friend TalkSend a Friend Talk Send a Friend TalkAction
- Kakako MessageSend a Kakao Talk to an number or numbersAction
- Kakako Message - Two ButtonsSend a Kakao Talk with two buttons to an number or numbersAction
Kakao Message - Friend Talk
Send a Kakao Talk with one button to an number or numbers
Send a SMS to an number or numbers
Send a MMS to an number or numbers
- Step 1: Authenticate Typeform and SOLAPI.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.