How to connect Twitch + Adalo
Zapier lets you send info between Twitch and Adalo automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New FollowerTriggers when you receive a new follower on Twitch.Trigger
- New Live StreamTriggers when a new stream goes live that matches any game and language specified.Trigger
- New Live Stream by StreamerTriggers when a live stream starts from streamers you specify.Trigger
- New RecordTriggers when a new record is added to a Collection in an Adalo app.Trigger
- Create RecordCreates a new record in a Collection in an Adalo app.Action
- Update RecordUpdates a RecordAction
- Step 1: Authenticate Twitch and Adalo.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.