Tumblr + 10to8 Online Booking Integrations
In a matter of minutes and without a single line of code, Zapier allows you to automatically send info between Tumblr and 10to8 Online Booking.
It's easy to connect Tumblr + 10to8 Online Booking and requires absolutely zero coding experience—the only limit is your own imagination.
All Triggers & Actions
Triggers when a new appointment (with a customer) is scheduled – either when you book it yourself in your 10to8 diary, or when a customer requests the booking on your booking page.
Triggers when an appointment has been cancelled - either when the customer has requested it and you've accepted, or you have cancelled it outright.
Triggers a certain time before or after an appointment with a customer starts. .
Triggers when a new customer is added on your organisation – either when you add the record on your diary, or when the customer requests a booking with you online.
- Step 1: Authenticate Tumblr + 10to8 Online Booking.(30 seconds)
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.(15 seconds)
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.(15 seconds)
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.(2 minutes)
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.