TicketCo Help & Support
What TicketCo Triggers and Actions are Supported
- New Transaction - Triggers when a new transaction is completed. ## Supported Searches
- None yet! ## Supported Actions
- None yet!
How to Get Started with TicketCo on Zapier
When you start creating a TicketCo Zap, you will be asked to connect your TicketCo account.
Next, you'll be asked to enter your TicketCo API key.
To locate your API Key in your TicketCo account, please follow these steps:
- Log in to your TicketCo account
- Click your user name in the top right corner
- Select "Integrations" from the drop down menu
- Copy the Zapier API key to your clippboard
Paste your key back into your Zapier account and then “Continue”.
If all steps were successful your TicketCo account will now be successfully connected.
Popular Things to do with TicketCo
Common Problems with TicketCo on Zapier
We don't have any common problems documented yet, but feel free to contact us so we can help you personally!
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message