How to connect Textdrip + Overloop
Zapier lets you send info between Textdrip and Overloop automatically—no code required.
- Free forever for core features
- 14 day trial for premium features & apps
Quickly automate Textdrip and Overloop workflows with Zapier's templates
- Add new prospects created in Overloop to drip campaigns in Textdrip
Add new prospects created in Overloop to drip campaigns in Textdrip
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
Drip Campaign IDRequired
Login to Textdrip.co and navigate to My Drips to select your drip campaign ID
First and last name of the contact you want to add to Textdrip (i.e. John Smith).
Phone number of the lead you would like to add to Textdrip (i.e. +15551234567).
Triggers when a new contact is created.Try ItTriggerScheduled
Triggers when a new deal is created.Try ItTriggerScheduled
Triggers when a new deal is won.Try ItTriggerScheduled
Phone number you are sending a text message to.
The message you would like to send in Textdrip.
Triggers when a contact has replied for the first time.Try ItTriggerScheduled
Triggers when a new deal is lost.Try ItTriggerScheduled
New Exclusion List Item
Triggers when a new exclusion list item is created.Try ItTriggerScheduled
How Textdrip + Overloop Integrations Work
- Step 1: Authenticate Textdrip and Overloop.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Get started for free
You can't add more hours to the day. Zapier is the next best thing.