How to connect Telebroad + Facebook Messenger
Zapier lets you send info between Telebroad and Facebook Messenger automatically—no code required.
Do Even More with Telebroad + Facebook Messenger
With Zapier, you can do more than just connect 2 apps—you can automate entire processes from beginning to end! Here are some popular ways users make their Telebroad + Facebook Messenger workflows do more for them.
Zapier users love adding Filter by Zapier to their workflows
- User Call EndedTriggers when a phone call from/to a users phone ends.Trigger
- New Text MessagesTriggers when there is a new SMS or MMS messages send or received.Trigger
- Send Text MessageSends a SMS Text Message.Action
- New Message sent to PageTriggers when a new Message is sent to a page.Trigger
- Send Message from PageSend a message to a user from a page.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate Telebroad + Facebook Messenger.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.