Teachable Help & Support
What Teachable Triggers and Actions are Supported?
- New Sale - Triggers whenever a user enrolls themselves in a course regardless of whether it is a free or paid course. If you add them as an admin, this does not trigger.
- New User - Triggers whenever a new user signs up for your school.
- New Enrollment - Triggers when a user enrolls in a course. (Note: User's will need to confirm enrollment before the trigger fires if you manually add them to a course).
- Student Unsubscribes From Marketing Emails - Triggers when a student opts out of marketing emails.
- Lecture Completed - Triggers whenever a user completes a lecture on your school.
- Profile Updated - Triggers whenever a user updates their profile on your school.
- New Transaction - Triggers when a student is successfully charged and makes a payment for a sale (including one-time, subscription, or payment plan purchases).For a subscription or a payment plan, there is a new transaction created for every single payment.
- New Graded Quiz Result - Triggers when a user completes a graded quiz in one of your courses.
- Course Completed - Triggers when a user completes 100% of a course.
- Subscription Cancelled - Triggers whenever a user cancels a subscription on your school.
- Find Student - Find a given student through their email address.
- Create New User - Create a new user in your Teachable school.This action is only available to schools on the Professional plans and higher.
- Enroll User in Course - Enroll a user in a course on your Teachable school. (If the person does not have an account, one will be created and they will then be enrolled.)This action is only available to schools on the Professional plans and higher.
- Unenroll Student From Course - Unenroll a student from one of your Teachable courses based on the course itself or a particular pricing option.This action is only available to schools on the Professional plan or higher.
How to Get Started with Teachable on Zapier
To get started with Teachable on Zapier, first you will need to click to connect your Teachable account to use with your Zap.
Next, you'll be asked to enter your Teachable username and password.
Click “Continue” and if your login details were correct your Teachable account will now be successfully connected.
Popular Things To Do With Teachable
Common Problems with Teachable on Zapier
Teachable actions returning 401 - "You can't do that" error#
Teachable puts limits on their API usage based on the plan level on your Teachable account. Teachable Triggers causing outside actions are available on the Basic plan and up. However, Teachable Actions triggered by other applications are only available on the Professional plan and up. More on this here.
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message