How to connect SMS by Zapier + Flodesk + Interact
Zapier lets you send info between SMS by Zapier, Flodesk, and Interact automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Do even more with SMS by Zapier + Flodesk + Interact
With Zapier, you can do more than just connect your apps - you can automate entire processes from beginning to end! Check out the following list of triggers and actions you can use with SMS by Zapier, Flodesk, and Interact. And don’t forget that you can add more apps and actions to create complex workflows.
- Send SMSSend an SMS to a number. Notice that a successful action means that the SMS has been queued, not delivered.Action
- Subscriber Added to SegmentTriggers when a subscriber is added to a segment.Trigger
- Subscriber CreatedTriggers when a new subscriber is created.Trigger
- Subscriber UnsubscribedTriggers when a subscriber is unsubscribed.Trigger
- Add Existing Subscriber to SegmentAdds a subscriber to a segment.Action
- Add Existing Subscriber to WorkflowAdds a subscriber to a workflow.Action
- Create/Update SubscriberCreates a new subscriber or updates an existing one.Action
- Remove Existing Subscriber From SegmentRemoves a subscriber from a segment.Action
Removes a subscriber from a workflow.
Unsubscribes a subscriber.
Find a Subscriber by email address
Triggers when a new lead is collected from quiz.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Step 1: Authenticate SMS by Zapier, Flodesk, and Interact.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.