How to connect SignWell + SmartTask
Zapier lets you send info between SignWell and SmartTask automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Document CompletedTriggers when a document has been completed.Trigger
- Document SentTriggers when a document is sent.Trigger
- Document ViewedTriggers when a signer view a document for the first time.Trigger
- Create Document From TemplateCreates a document from a template and sends the document. This action uses API requests. Limits apply if not using an API plan.Action
- New ContactTriggers when a new contact is added to the organizationTrigger
- On Task CompletionTriggers when a task is marked completed.Trigger
- New Task in ProjectTriggers when a new task is added to the project.Trigger
- Create ContactCreates a ContactAction
Creates a new task
- Step 1: Authenticate SignWell and SmartTask.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.