How to connect Shorten.REST + Symphony
Unfortunately, there are no combinations yet for Shorten.REST and Symphony.
- Free forever for core features
- 14 day trial for premium features & apps
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
An ID returned by a previous query to continue clicks retrieval (see lastId in response)
This is the URL provided by the Zapier application in the Symphony Market when you add a new integration. Please go to the Symphony Market and configure Zapier on Symphony to get this URL if you haven't already done so.
This is the content that will be displayed as the header of your message on Symphony.
This will be displayed as the body of your message on Symphony when you click to expand.
This is the custom icon URL that can be used to distinguish your message on Symphony.
Destination URL To ShortenRequired
Input should contain the full URL. e.g.
Define an Alias
If left unfilled then the short url returned will have a random alias
Define your custom domain. If left unfilled your short URL will be returned under the Short.fyi domain
How Shorten.REST + Symphony Integrations Work
- Step 1: Authenticate Shorten.REST and Symphony.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Get started for free
You can't add more hours to the day. Zapier is the next best thing.