How to connect Shorten.REST + Perfit
Unfortunately, there are no combinations yet for Shorten.REST and Perfit.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
An ID returned by a previous query to continue clicks retrieval (see lastId in response)
Email or Contact IDRequired
Destination URL To ShortenRequired
Input should contain the full URL. e.g.
Define an Alias
If left unfilled then the short url returned will have a random alias
Define your custom domain. If left unfilled your short URL will be returned under the Short.fyi domain
Use the field's tag as key. For example: CITY → Buenos Aires.
Choose when this new Drip will be sent. Leave empty to send it right after the Launch action.
Enable this to avoid sending on weekends.
Recipients List IDRequired
The Drip will be sent to this contact list.
How Shorten.REST + Perfit Integrations Work
- Step 1: Authenticate Shorten.REST and Perfit.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Get started for free
You can't add more hours to the day. Zapier is the next best thing.