How to connect Shorten.REST + Databox
Unfortunately, there are no combinations yet for Shorten.REST and Databox.
- Free forever for core features
- 14 day trial for premium features & apps
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
An ID returned by a previous query to continue clicks retrieval (see lastId in response)
Choose a name for your metric or Use a Custom value.
Type or select field for value. This field will be used to determine pushed value for metric.
Additional textual information (attribute) for this value, e.g. customer's name. This attribute can later be used as a filter in Databox to aggregate your data in multiple ways.
Date / Timestamp
Enter or select date field. Date field value will be used as an event timestamp. If not provided Databox will use the time at which Zap occurred.
Every Row Has Unique Data
Each row will make unique insert in Databox. This setting will make sure data is not updated for the same date.
Destination URL To ShortenRequired
Input should contain the full URL. e.g.
Define an Alias
If left unfilled then the short url returned will have a random alias
Define your custom domain. If left unfilled your short URL will be returned under the Short.fyi domain
Type a name for your metric, e.g. 'Blog visitors' or 'Sales'.
How Shorten.REST + Databox Integrations Work
- Step 1: Authenticate Shorten.REST and Databox.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Get started for free
You can't add more hours to the day. Zapier is the next best thing.