How to connect Short.io + Vimeo
Zapier lets you send info between Short.io and Vimeo automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Link CreatedTriggers when new link is created.Trigger
- Create a Short LinkCreates new link on your own domain.Action
- Delete a LinkDeletes a link by ID.Action
- Domain StatisticsReturns detailed statistics for domain in given periodAction
- Expire a LinkExpires a link, users will not be able to follow this link anymore.Action
- Update a LinkUpdates existing short link with new values.Action
- New Video I've LikedTriggers when I like a new video.Trigger
- New Video of MineTriggers when I add a new video!Trigger
Triggers when a new video is added that matches a search.
Triggers when another users (your choice) adds a video.
Upload a video to your Vimeo account. You need to ensure that your Vimeo account has sufficient quota to store the video.
- Step 1: Authenticate Short.io and Vimeo.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.