SharpSpring Help & Support
What SharpSpring Triggers and Actions are Supported?
- New Account - A new Account is created in SharpSpring.
- New Page Visit Event - When a lead visits a new page in SharpSpring.
- New Opportunity - A new Opportunity is created in SharpSpring.
- New Form Fillout Event - When a lead fills out a form in SharpSpring.
- New Email Open Event - When a lead opens an email in SharpSpring.
- New Lead - When a lead has been created in sharpspring.
- Create Account - Create an Account in SharpSpring.
- Create/Update Lead - Create a Lead in SharpSpring or update by email address.
- Create/Update Opportunity - Create or optionally update an Opportunity in SharpSpring. If an opportunity already exists in SharpSpring with the specified name, that opportunity will be updated.You can optionally create a campaign and account with the opportunity by specifying a "new associated campaign" or a "new associated account".
- Create Campaign - Create a new Campaign in SharpSpring.
How to Get Started with SharpSpring on Zapier
To get started with SharpSpring on Zapier, first you will need to click to connect your SharpSpring account to use with your Zap.
Next, you'll be asked enter your SharpSpring Account ID and Secret Key.
To locate your API Key in your SharpSpring account, please follow these steps:
- Login to your SharpSpring account.
- Click the Settings icon from the bottom left of your screen.
- Click "API Settings" under "SharpSpring API".
Paste your key back into your Zapier account and then “Continue”. If your API key was entered correctly your SharpSpring account will now be successfully connected.
Popular Things To Do With SharpSpring
Common Problems with SharpSpring on Zapier
I Want To Select Multiple Options in a Checkbox Group#
SharpSpring requires that multiple selections in a Checkbox Group have a
, between them with no spaces. You can set it up like this:
Here's how it will look in SharpSpring after the Zap runs:
If you're passing data from a previous step, you can use the Formatter to build a string with
, as the separator.
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message