Salesflare Help & Support
What Salesflare Triggers and Actions are Supported
- New Opportunity - Triggers when a new opportunity has arrived.
- New Contact - Triggers when a new contact is added.
- New Task - Triggers when a new task is added.
- New Account - Triggers when a new account has been added. ## Supported Searches
- Find Pipeline Stage - Find a pipeline stage.
- Find Person - Find a person.
- Find Contact - Find a contact.
- Find User - Find a user.
- Find Account - Find an account.
- Find Opportunity - Find an opportunity. ## Supported Actions
- Create Contact - Creates a new contact.
- Add User to Account - Add a user to an account.
- Add Contact to Account - Add a contact to an account.
- Update Contact - Updates an existing contact.
- Create Task - Creates a new task.
- Create Internal Note - Creates a new internal note.
- Update Opportunity - Update an existing opportunity.
- Update Account - Update an existing account.
- Create Opportunity - Creates a new opportunity.
- Create Meeting - Creates a new meeting.
- Create Call - Creates a new call.
- Create Account - Creates a new account.
How to Get Started with Salesflare on Zapier
When you start creating a Salesflare Zap, you will be asked to connect your Salesflare account.
Next, you'll be asked to enter your Salesflare API key.
To locate your API Key in your Salesflare account, please follow these steps:
- Log into your app account.
- Click the Settings icon in the Bottom left.
- Click "API keys" in the Settings menu.
- Click on the large orange "+" button on the bottom right of the screen.
- Copy the generated API key to your clipboard.
Paste your key back into your Zapier account and then “Continue”.
If all steps were successful your Salesflare account will now be successfully connected.
Popular Things to do with Salesflare
Common Problems with Salesflare on Zapier
We don't have any common problems documented yet, but feel free to contact us so we can help you personally!
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message