Repsly Help & Support
What Repsly Triggers and Actions are Supported?
- New Client With Details - Triggers when a new client is created.
- New Form With Details - Triggers when a new form is created.
- New Visit End - Triggers when a visit ends. Available only when the visit was explicitly ended on the mobile device.
- New Workday Start - Triggers when representative starts a new workday.
- New Workday End - Triggers when representative ends a workday.
- New Audit With Items - Triggers when a new audit is created. Returns audit items with full headers.
- New Order With Items - Triggers when a new order is created. Returns order items with full headers.
- New Client Status Change - Triggers when a client status is updated.
- New Missed Schedule - Triggers when a new schedule is missed.
- New Visit Start - Triggers when a new visit is created.
- New Schedule - Triggers when a new schedule is created.
- Create Product - Creates a new product.
- Create Client - Creates a new client.
How to Get Started with Repsly on Zapier
To get started with Repsly, first click to add a Repsly account to Zapier to be used in your zap.
Next, you'll be asked for your Repsly API username and password. You can find your API username and password on Repsly settings page under API Settings.
Once you've entered your API username and password and clicked continue, we'll test your account to make sure the connection works. If it does, you're all set!
Popular Things To Do With Repsly
Common Problems with Repsly on Zapier
We don't have any common problems documented yet, but feel free to contact us so we can help you personally!
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message