Referral Rock Help & Support
What Referral Rock Triggers and Actions are Supported
- Updated Member - Triggers when a member is updated.
- Updated Referral - Triggers when a referral is updated.
- New Member - Triggers when a new member signs up.
- New Reward - Triggers when a new reward is created.
- Updated Reward - Triggers when a reward is updated.
- New Referral - Triggers when a new referral is created.
- Find Referral - Find a Referral by Referral ID, Email Address or External ID.
- Find Member - Find a member.
- Find Program - Find a program.
- Add Referral - Adds a new referral from a member.
- Add Member - Add a new member to a referral program.
- Unsubscribe Email - Add email to unsubscribe list.
- Update Referral - Update a referral.
How to Get Started with Referral Rock on Zapier
To get started with Referral Rock on Zapier, first you will need to click to connect your Referral Rock account to use with your Zap
Next, you'll be asked to enter your Referral Rock Private and Public key.
To locate your Keys in your Referral Rock account, please follow these steps:
- Log into your Referral Rock account.
- Click "Settings" on the top menu bar.
- Choose "Integrations".
- Scroll down and select "Manage your API Keys".
- Copy Your Public Key to your clipboard.
- Paste Public Key in space for Public API Key within Zapier authorization form.
- Return to Referral Rock.
- Select "Add Private Key".
- Give a relevant name (i.e. Zapier API Key).
- Copy the generated API key to your clipboard.
- Paste the API key in space for Private API key within Zapier authorization form.
Paste your key back into your Zapier account and then “Continue”.
If all steps were successful your Referral Rock account will now be successfully connected.
Popular Things to do with Referral Rock
Common Problems with Referral Rock on Zapier
We don't have any common problems documented yet, but feel free to contact us so we can help you personally!
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message