Qwilr Help & Support
What Qwilr Triggers and Actions are Supported?
- Project Accepted - Triggers when a project is accepted.
- Project Published - Triggers when a project is published.
- Project First Viewed - Triggers when a project is first viewed.
- New Project - Triggers when a project is first created.
- Create Project - Creates a new project.
How to Get Started with Qwilr on Zapier
To get started with Qwilr on Zapier, first you will need to click to connect your Qwilr account to use with your Zap.
Next, you'll be asked to enter your Qwilr's API key.
To locate your API Key in your Qwilr account, please follow these steps:
- Login to your Qwilr account
- Go to the Settings page and scroll down to the bottom
Paste your key back into your Zapier account and then “Continue”. If your API was entered correctly your Qwilr account will now be successfully connected.
Popular Things To Do With Qwilr
Common Problems with Qwilr on Zapier
We don't have any common problems documented yet, but feel free to contact us so we can help you personally!
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message