How to connect Qomon + Typeform
Zapier lets you send info between Qomon and Typeform automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- New Contact (Via Mobile App)Triggers when a new contact has been mobilized (via the mobile application) within Qomon.Trigger
- New Contact via Mobile App With an EmailTriggers when a new contact, with an email, has been mobilized (via the mobile application) within Qomon.Trigger
- Create ContactCreate a new contact in your Qomon's spaceAction
- Create Contact With Survey ResponsesCreate a new contact in your Qomon's space with responses to a surveyAction
- Search ContactsSearch for a list of ContactsAction
- New EntryTriggers when a form is submitted.Trigger
- Create an Empty FormCreates a new empty form.Action
- Duplicates an Existing FormDuplicates an existing formAction
Update Dropdown, Multiple Choice or Ranking Question Options
Looks up responses for a given criteria.
- Step 1: Authenticate Qomon + Typeform.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.