How to connect Qntrl + ClickSend SMS
Zapier lets you send info between Qntrl and ClickSend SMS automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Free 14-day trial
5,000+ supported apps
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
Click the below refresh button once layout is changed
New Incoming SMS
Triggers when a new incoming sms is received.Try ItTriggerInstant
The list where you want to add the contact.
Contact's first name.
Contact's last name.
The contact phone in local or international format e.g. +61411111111.
Contact's email address.
Address Line 1
Address Line 2
The contact's country. Must be a 2-character country code e.g. "US", "AU", "GB".
How Qntrl + ClickSend SMS Integrations Work
- Step 1: Authenticate Qntrl and ClickSend SMS.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Get started for free
You can't add more hours to the day. Zapier is the next best thing.