How to connect Qgiv + Solve CRM
Zapier lets you send info between Qgiv and Solve CRM automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
Triggers when a new transaction occurs.
automatically do this!
Create a new company.
- New TransactionTriggers when a new transaction occurs.Trigger
- New CompanyTriggers when you add a new company.Trigger
- New ContactTriggers when you add a new contact.Trigger
- New Tagged ContactTriggers when a specific tag is applied to a contact.Trigger
- New Tagged Contact (Beta)Triggers when a specific tag is applied to a contact.Trigger
- New UserTriggers when you add a new user account.Trigger
- New WorkgroupTriggers when you add a new workgroup.Trigger
- Create CompanyCreate a new company.Action
- Solve CRM
Create a new contact.
- Step 1: Authenticate Qgiv + Solve CRM.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.