How to connect Qgiv + Solve CRM
Zapier lets you send info between Qgiv and Solve CRM automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New TransactionTriggers when a new transaction occurs.Trigger
- New CompanyTriggers when you add a new company.Trigger
- New ContactTriggers when you add a new contact.Trigger
- New Tagged ContactTriggers when a specific tag is applied to a contact.Trigger
- New Tagged Contact (Beta)Triggers when a specific tag is applied to a contact.Trigger
- New UserTriggers when you add a new user account.Trigger
- New WorkgroupTriggers when you add a new workgroup.Trigger
- Create CompanyCreate a new company.Action
- Solve CRM
Create a new contact.
- Step 1: Authenticate Qgiv and Solve CRM.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.