How to connect Product Hunt + AWS Lambda
Zapier lets you send info between Product Hunt and AWS Lambda automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Hot ProductTriggers when a product hits 100+ upvotes.Trigger
- New NotificationTriggers when you have a new notification (ie. lightning bolt in top right corner on Product Hunt).Trigger
- New ProductTriggers when any new product is posted.Trigger
- New UpvoteTriggers when you upvote a product. Specify someone else's Product Hunt username to trigger off their upvotes instead.Trigger
- New FunctionTriggers when a new function is added.Trigger
- Invoke FunctionInvokes a pre-built function asynchronously providing only data.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate Product Hunt and AWS Lambda.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.