How to connect Privyr + WebinarJam / EverWebinar
Zapier lets you send info between Privyr and WebinarJam / EverWebinar automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Create ClientCreate a new client in your Privyr accountAction
- New Live AttendeeTriggers when a registrant attend a live webinar.Trigger
- Registrant Attends ReplayTriggers when a registrant attends the webinar replay.Trigger
- Registrant Joins Webinar AfterTriggers when a registrant joins the live webinar late.Trigger
- Registrant Leaves BeforeTriggers when a registrant leaves the live webinar before a specific timestamp.Trigger
- Registrant Misses WebinarTriggers when a registrant misses the live webinar.Trigger
- Registrant PurchasesTriggers when a registrant buys a product during the live webinar.Trigger
- New RegistrationTriggers when a user registers for a webinar.Trigger
- WebinarJam / EverWebinar
Triggers when a registrant stays in a live webinar past a specific timestamp.
- Step 1: Authenticate Privyr and WebinarJam / EverWebinar.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.