How to connect PRINTgenie + LionDesk
Zapier lets you send info between PRINTgenie and LionDesk automatically—no code required.
Triggers when a new contact is added to your LionDesk account.
Adds a comment to an existing contact.
- Send CampaignThrough this Zap action you can send a Campaign. Contact/Mailing list(s) are pre-assigned to Campaigns. A list can be assigned to multiple Campaigns. Once a contact is added, PRINTgenie will automatically trigger the campaigns that you may have associated with the selected Contact/Mailing list. You will be able to choose your Contact/Mailing list in the next section.ActionScheduled
- Send Single TemplateThrough this Zap action you can send a Mail Template (Postcard/Letter) to a Single Contact. All PRINTgenie Templates will be available to choose from in the next section. This Zap will instantly Print and Mail the chosen Template to the user’s mailing address.ActionScheduled
- New ContactTriggers when a new contact is added to your LionDesk account.TriggerScheduled
- Add CommentAdds a comment to an existing contact.ActionScheduled
- Add TagsAssign tags to a contactActionScheduled
- Create ContactCreates a new contact on your liondesk accountActionScheduled
- Start CampaignStart an existing campaign for a contact.ActionScheduled
Update the hotness of a contact
Finds a contact in LionDesk, to be able to use contact's information in subsequent actions.
- Step 1: Authenticate PRINTgenie + LionDesk.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.